Financial Wellness Boot Camp Coaching Agreement
This agreement is with the Lisa Y. Jones Financial Wellness coaching team. In all subsequent paragraphs, the Lisa Y. Jones Financial Wellness coaching team will be referred to as “the coach.”
The client agrees to the following:
- Commits to attending and participating in all scheduled coaching sessions and homework. If married, this statement applies to both spouses.
- Coaching appointments must be scheduled each week for the duration of the contract. A notice of at least 24 hours will be required for any rescheduled appointments.
- Honest communication regarding all financial information including current and past due debts (including those in collections) to the coach.
- Enrollment in and active maintenance of an Mvelopes.com online budgeting account. This account must include all debts and income accounts, including retirement. The account will be updated at least weekly during the timeline of the coaching agreement.
- Consistent communication with all creditors.
- No new debt will be created without a discussion with the coach.
- Provide accurate and complete documentation for coaching sessions.
The coach agrees to the following:
- Evaluate the client’s budget, goals, income and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Develop a strategy to assist the clients with meeting their goals:
- Create budget process that is manageable for the clients.
- Develop a strategy for debt elimination.
- Reduce debt by an agreed upon percentage.
- Be available for weekly coaching sessions.
- Provide timely communication.
- Provide setup and training to manage the Mvelopes.com account.
- This process will be provided via shared computer screen.
- Initial Mvelopes.com setup and training sessions will consist of up to 1 1/2 hours during the first week of the agreement.
- This technical assistance will be available for the term of the agreement.
- Additional support may be purchased separately after the agreement has expired.
- Coaching sessions will be held electronically or in person, depending on the location of the client. Meeting information will be emailed within 24 hours of the scheduled meeting unless otherwise discussed.
- Emails and telephone calls will be answered within 1 business day. The client is also expected to return emails and telephone calls within 1 business day.
All coaching is subject to the following General Coaching Policies:
- The coach is not liable for the client’s financial responsibilities.
- The client is responsible for all financial decisions.
- Information shared in coaching sessions is confidential and is not shared outside the session.
- Coaching sessions will be no more than 30 minutes in length (with the exception of the initial budget set-up).
- The investment by the client is a fee for time. The benefit received by the client is contingent upon the amount of work and effort put into the execution of the plan.
- No refunds will be given.
- Payments can be made via cash, debit card, or PayPal and are due before the next session is scheduled. Credit cards will not be accepted in order for the client to not incur debt for these services.
Fees and Length of Agreement:
- The client agrees to pay $99 per week for a term of six weeks for a total of $594. Payment in full at the beginning of the contract will receive a $50 discount for a total of $544 and an extra session in week seven.
- The starting date of this agreement will be the date of the initial payment.
- The client will have an opportunity to extend the terms of the agreement during the last 30 days of the contract.
- Early termination of this agreement by the client will require the balance to be paid in full at the time of termination.
Note: Coaching is designed to provide the client with accurate and authoritative information regarding the management of their financial wellness. It is provided with the understanding that the coach will not provide legal, accounting, investing or other professional advice or services.
Since the client’s situation is fact dependent, the client must seek the services of an appropriate licensed legal, accounting, or investment professional if needed.