1-on-1 Coaching Single Session
1-on-1 Coaching Single Session
This product books Lisa Y Jones for your personal, one-on-one financial wellness coaching. Includes one inspirational and instructional sessions to help you thrive.
Financial Wellness Coaching Agreement
This agreement is with the Lisa Y. Jones Financial Wellness coaching team. In all subsequent paragraphs, the Lisa Y. Jones Financial Wellness coaching team will be referred to as “the coach.”
The client agrees to the following:
- Commits to attending and participating in all scheduled coaching sessions and homework. If married, this statement applies to both spouses.
- A notice of at least 24 hours will be required for any rescheduled appointments.
- Honest communication regarding all financial information including current and past due debts (including those in collections) to the coach.
- Enrollment in and active maintenance of an online budgeting account. This account must include all debts and income accounts, including retirement. The account will be updated at least weekly during the timeline of the coaching agreement.
- Consistent communication with all creditors.
- No new debt will be created without a discussion with the coach.
- Provide accurate and complete documentation for coaching sessions.
The coach agrees to the following:
- Evaluate the client’s budget, goals, income and expenses before each session.
- Develop a strategy to assist the clients with meeting their goals:
- Create budget process that is manageable for the clients.
- Develop a strategy for debt elimination.
- Be available for all coaching sessions.
- Provide timely communication.
- Coaching sessions will be held electronically or in person, depending on the location of the client. Meeting information will be emailed within 24 hours of the scheduled meeting unless otherwise discussed.
- Sessions will be scheduled after payment and homework have been received.
- Emails and telephone calls will be answered within 2 business days. The client is also expected to return emails and telephone calls within 2 business days.
All coaching is subject to the following General Coaching Policies:
- The coach is not liable for the client’s financial responsibilities.
- The client is responsible for all financial decisions.
- Information shared in coaching sessions is confidential and is not shared outside the session.
- Coaching sessions will be no more than 1 hour in length.
- The investment by the client is a fee for time. The benefit received by the client is contingent upon the amount of work and effort put into the execution of the plan.
- See the 30-Day "You Get What Your Pay For" Money Back Guarantee below .
- Payments can be made via cash, debit card, money order or PayPal and are due before the next session is scheduled. Credit cards will not be accepted in order for the client to not incur debt for these services.
Fees and Length of Agreement:
- The client agrees to pay $149 per session.
- The first session will be scheduled when payment and pre-work have been received.
Note: Coaching is designed to provide the client with accurate and authoritative information regarding the management of their financial wellness. It is provided with the understanding that the coach will not provide legal, accounting, investing or other professional advice or services.
Since the client’s situation is fact dependent, the client must seek the services of an appropriate licensed legal, accounting, or investment professional if needed.
30-DAY “YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR” MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
I want you to be satisfied with your purchase of financial coaching. The reality is most of the shift in your finances will happen because of your mindset, not income. Your financial situation will get better when you fully execute the steps we lay out in your coaching session.
If, after implementing all of the action plan provided as a part of your first session, you do not see tangible results, I will happily refund your purchase price.
In order to qualify for a refund you must submit proof that you completed each step in the action plan and still did not save any money, pay off any debt or make any other noticeable shift in your finances. You must also have adhered to the terms of the original contract, i.e. no new debt, online budget software usage, etc.
I will give you the best solution for your situation, but the real results will come when you give your best effort.
In the event that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, contact me within 30 days after your first appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you’d like a refund.
You must include your action plan and the results of the plan with your request for a refund.
If you request a refund and do not include your coursework, you will not be granted a refund.
The work that you need to submit with your request for a refund includes the following items:
- The emailed action plan I send to you after your first session
- Proof that all items on the action plan have been completed. This include (but is not limited to) a completed zero-based budget for the current month, debt snowball worksheet, current balances on all accounts and notes from any phone calls made.
After 30 days, all payments are non-refundable.